counter statistics
Entertainment News

Mumbai rave party: NCB opposes Aryan Khan’s bail application, says he was part of an illegal drug chain | Hindi Movie News – Bollywood


Superstar Shah Rukh Khan‘s son Aryan Khan’s bail hearing is being heard in court today. The Narcotics Control Bureau has now filed its response in the case and handed over copies to the attorneys concerned. In their reply, the NCB allegedly rejected the bail application against Aryan Khan and other accused. The NCB stated that ‘although there is no refund or less refund of smuggling from some of the accused, the participation by acts of such persons, who acted in cooperation, forms the basis of the investigation.’ On the other hand, Aryan Khan’s lawyers acknowledged the response submitted by the NCB. Attorney Amit Desai and Satish Maneshinde, representing Aryan Khan in the case, stated in court that “we have received copies of the answer, but someone has yet to arrive for the NCB.” Satish Maneshinde added: “They chose not to come.” While the trial over Aryan’s bail is about to begin, fans of Aryan Khan supported him and made the hashtag ‘We Love you SRK’ popular. It was reported earlier that Aryan Khan’s bail application before the court said he was innocently and falsely implicated. The plea reads: ‘This is a case of no evidence’. The application also emphasizes that his involvement in production, distribution, sales financing or illegal trade and all allegations against him, if any, are bail in nature. Earlier, on October 11, the court adjourned the bail hearing until October 13 after the NCB asked for more time to file their response in the case. Aryan Khan was detained by the NCB after a team carried out an attack on a ship on October 2 and seized illicit drugs. After questioning, he was arrested and is currently in custody for 14 days.

Read more



Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button