Paul Manafort was on with Frank Morano last week on the Other Side of Midnight on WABC in the New York / New Jersey area. Manafort gave a summary of his experience with the Mueller gang.
Paul Manafort spoke with The Other Side of Midnight and Frank Morano on WABC last week about this experience with the Mueller gang and the atrocities caused by this rouge group of prosecutors and corrupt judge.
Below are key moments in the interview:
· 8:50… He discusses his criminal case and why he thinks he got a raw deal. He indicated that Weismann (prosecutor on the Mueller team) used information that he voluntarily gave to the DOJ against him.
· 10:28…. The problems with the jury and the Judge in his case. Also his decision to cooperate after his first conviction.
Manafort says here:
On the tax issues that they brought to me, I had disclosed all that information to the government when I was helping them with a corruption investigation they were doing in Ukraine. Involuntarily I sat down with them and gave them all the information that Weissmann then two years later, dusted off and turned them into criminal charges instead of cooperative information that I was giving them. So Weissmann, but for my relationship with the Trump campaign there’s no way I would have been targeted. I would not have spent two years in jail.
· 14:52…. He said he could not have ratted on Trump even if he wanted to.
· 15:44… He compares the $ 10M bail he got with other notorious criminals like John Gotti.
· 17: 20…. Except for Alan Dershowitz, no civil libertarians spoke out about the prosecutorial misconduct in his case.
· 19: 20… .. Life in solitary confinement.
· 26:00 Being in the same prison as Jeffrey Epstein and his theory about whether or not Epstein killed himself
· 27:10 His reaction upon news of the pardon.
· 30:51…. Thoughts on Jan 6th.
· 34: 21…. How he DID NOT WORK on behalf of pro Russian candidates in Ukraine
· 39:51…. He explicitly denies changing the GOP platform in 2016 to make it softer on Ukraine. To my knowledge, this is the first time he has said this.
· 42: 01…. How Trump would’ve handled Ukraine
· 43: 08…. He supports a no-fly zone and helping Poland transfer Jets to Ukraine. I found this absolutely shocking, given Manafort’s portrayal as being pro Russian.
· 46: 30…. On Trump running again.
· 51: 25… advice for Trump 2024
· 52:50…. If Trump is spending too much time talking about voter fraud
The DOJ wanted Manafort to lie and the judge wanted to lock him up for life. He knew he was not going to get a fair trial in DC and so he decided to work with the DOJ’s team. But they were after blood.
This is an excellent interview: